Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Review: HeadLightBulbs.com

Written by: Kirby Quinto

Happy New Year Everyone!  I know that I am a bit late on the New Year thing, but hey don’t judge me.  It’s been awhile since I took the time to write something up to share with you all.  To bring you all up to speed on my life I know most of you know that I just lost something very dear to me. In September I totaled my Integra.  The car that I’ve always wanted and my dream car.  To replace that I went a different route and went with what I think is a big body sedan.  The replacement vehicle I went with is a 2000 Lexus GS 300.  I’ll get to the details of the GS another time.  


While shopping for some parts for the GS, I wanted to replace the fog lamp bulbs with yellow bulbs or hids to compliment the headlights that have hids.  I could have gone 3k hid’s for the fog lamps, but that would just be an overkill in my opinion.  So I chose to go with a standard bulb.  With a billion and a half to choose from on Ebay, Amazon and other sites, I came across a company called Headlightbulbs.com for the Yellow bulbs.  I’ve seen their name on one of the forum boards that I’m on (www.clubxb.com) So I decided to look into their company more.  Just to get a better idea about Headlightbulbs.com, I decided to contact them directly.  This is how I got more interested with them.  Within minutes I got a reply back.  Now it wasn’t just a reply back, it was the friendly greeting in return.  My question to them was “How do I know your bulbs will last and not like the other bulb companies that go out like in 5 days?”  This is the response I got and it takes balls to stand by your product like this:  “Unlike  any other aftermarket bulb company we are the only company in the industry to that offers a full 60 day money back guarantee and also a full 1 year warranty on the bulbs.” So I said sold!  Placed my order with Headlightbulbs.com and within seriously 2 days, they were on my door step. 


 Now I expected just the pair of bulbs in the box, but I got some swag with it too. Seriously amazed.  LOL.  In the package was a pair of cotton gloves for installation, decals from headlightbulbs, led keychain and of course their bulbs.   


So I proceeded to install the bulbs on the GS’ fog lights and here is how it looks with 1 side complete. (Driverside is replacement and Passenger side is OE)  You can obviously see the difference between the OE and headlightbulbs’ product.  


After a painful 10 minutes of installation time on the GS, here is the finished product.  NICE TOUCH I MUST SAY! 


 Overall I highly encourage Headlightbulbs.com as an alternative bulb company for your vehicle.  I have now been running these bulbs for 1 month without any issues.  Discoloration, flickering, etc….  The overall customer service and shipping of Headlightbulbs was an amazing experience. 


Thank you Headlightbulbs.com for an amazing product and I know you guys will be around for a longtime. 


For any questions regarding headlightbulbs.com, please contact them directly at:  headlightbulbs@aol.com or view their site at www.HeadLightBulbs.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment