Thursday, August 4, 2011

Getting Started

Hey everyone.  I just wanted to formally introduce myself.  My name's Kirby Quinto from the car club Alpha SQUAD. 

Here's an updated image of myself, my wife, and my daughter:
I have been in the import auto scene since 1997.  I became heavily involved in 1998 and just grew on me and got involved in pretty much everything associated with that.  I have been networking since then.  One thing I've been wanting to do for quite sometime now is writing about stuff that has been on my mind not just in today's scene, but also reflect on the past and how everything has evolved.  I comment on a lot of issues in about 35+ forums boards I'm a part of, but never really had the balls to start writing on my own.  I will also try to expand away from the automotive scene like: restaurant reviews, fashion, photography, and vacation hot spots to travel to.  With the help of a few partners in the Alpha SQUAD Review, I hope you enjoy our blog. 

Kirby

1 comment: